judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

TO DR. BETH, There are subtle—but distinct—differences

Customer Question

There are subtle—but distinct—differences between communicating with an individual and a group. Communication among group members can be seen as a microcosm of communication within the entire organization. Using the company that you selected in Week 1, complete the following analysis to show the differences between writing and communicating a message:
•Select 2 communication channels to present 1 message to (a) an individual employee within the organization and (b) a group within the organization.
•Describe a new product being released by your company by writing messages of 400–500 words to (a) the individual, and (b) the group. ◦For the individual employee message, consider how the new product affects the individual’s job or role within the organization. How would you customize the message?
◦What considerations are important in the message for a larger group? Are there specific differences? Answer these questions in the analysis.
◦Lastly, explain what communication channels are most effective when dealing with individual employees, a group, and the larger organization. Consider cross-communication platforms, too. How do they complement each other?Provide 1–2 sources other than your textbook to support your answer.
700-900 WORDS
DUE 7-17-16
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 3 months ago.

Wonderful, Sue! Again, thank you so much!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is this one done just wondering?
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 2 months ago.

Hi Sue...I thought I had completed that one but I can't find it in my records and I don't know if it made it through. I'm so sorry. I'll have it to you ASAP. Also, Sue, would you mind checking back on some of our previous projects? There are a number that have not been rated and for which I haven't been paid. I was wondering if the answers needed any revisions or if there was anything more I could do so that we could finalize the projects, get them to where you want them to be, and get them rated. Thanks so much! :)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How are you doing on this one?
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 2 months ago.

Hi Sue, I'm working on these now and will be caught up ASAP. I'm making your projects priority...

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I no longer need this one
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 2 months ago.

OK, Sue; thank you so much for letting me know! :)

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions