judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

TO DR. BETH, The next step in the process of preparing a

Customer Question

TO DR. BETH,
The next step in the process of preparing a research proposal involves collecting information that will help to answer the question you prepared in Week 1.Using your carefully crafted research question from Week 1, you will prepare an annotated bibliography. The annotated bibliography will include the following:
•References to at least 6 peer-reviewed journal articles ◦You must indicate if each journal article is a qualitative or quantitative study.•What information you gleaned from that source (this should be written underneath each source listed)Other resources (e.g., Web sites or online encyclopedias) can be used, but they do not count toward the 6 required sources. Keep in mind that the research question will serve as the basis for all sources found and documented in the bibliography.
3-4 PAGES
DUE 7-16-16
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 4 months ago.

Sue, got it! Thank you so much!!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Has this one been completed?
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 4 months ago.

Hi Sue, I haven't yet completed your projects, but I am working on them. I have completed several projects which haven't yet been rated and for which I haven't been paid. Because of this, and because I hadn't heard from you, I assumed you no longer wanted my services, so I turned to other projects. I will catch up on these project and will have them to you as soon as humanely possible, hopefully by tomorrow, Thursday. In the meantime, if you could review and rate my previous work, I would appreciate it so much, Sue, as the deadline to be paid for the month is approaching. And, of course, if I can do ANYTHING further to help with the previous work, don't hesitate to let me know. I will have these new items ready ASAP

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Beth,
Just wanted to let you know that all have been rated minus the ones that you are working on and a few other that are asking for payment again.
Sue
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 4 months ago.

Sue, I really appreciate that so, so much. Thank you! I will have your projects to you ASAP. I'm so glad to have you back! :) How are you feeling?? How is your brother doing??

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I no longer need this one
Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 4 months ago.

OK, Sue--thank you for the heads-up! :)

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions