DXJWriter
DXJWriter, Master's Degree
Experience:  Research writer, educator, tutor with 20+ years experience.
50366526

Can you assist me with this? It is extremely and not due

Customer Question

For DXJWriter can you assist me with this? It is extremely long and not due until Monday August 22nd 2016 before 11:59pm eastern time.
When students hear that they have to write a large research paper, that news is often followed by anxiety and trepidation. In this course, however, we will be working toward that large research paper step-by-step throughout the entire eight weeks of the course. Through this course, you will have the opportunity to ask questions; receive feedback; and draw on the opinions, experiences, and expertise of your fellow students and your professor so that you can better assemble the best paper you can in the time we have together.
Please take the time to review the following documents to make sure the final version of your paper aligns to these requirements.
https://content.grantham.edu/at/CA499/Conceptualizing.pdf
https://content.grantham.edu/at/CA499/SoftSkillsRubric.pdf
Requirements of the Final Paper in CA499 • Your paper should be at least 4000 words long • The paper should have at least 10 cited resources within the paper. • Your paper must combine information from two different disciplines – preferably disciplines you’ve taken at least one class in during your college career. • Your paper must be in APA format, using the 6th edition of the APA Publication Style Guide. • All information drawn from external sources must be cited properly, both within the text of your essay and in a references page. Paper Rubric • 20% of the grade – Met criteria for the paper (length, resources, integrating disciplines, etc.) • 20% of the grade – Met APA style requirements (formatting, citations, conventions, etc.) • 10% of the grade – Adhered to grammar and mechanics • 50% of the grade – Content
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  DXJWriter replied 6 months ago.

Hi!

What is the topic for this/

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Hi, sorry about leaving out the topic I had to think about it for awhile. Basically I need to identify an issue of concern or personal curiosity relating to my profession. My profession is criminal justice and I was thinking the topic could be "How police community relations are essential in the criminal justice field" also how one effects the other positively and negatively. What is your opinion on this? sound interesting?

Hi!

I completely understand! It does sound interesting!

In general, when I help with a project like this, I usually ask for your thoughts on the matter, things to include and any resources you'd like to include or have found helpful.

All this helps me help you best:-)

Additionally, we will have to keep posting and watch to see that this does not close. The due date is a while off..........

Best to you, DXJ

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Hi

Sorry for the late response, it has been an extremely busy week since I started my new job. I will find as many resources as possible and run them by you for your opinion this weekend. As far as my thoughts on the matter I think that police and community relations are essential especially in present day where the media is constantly bringing stories to the light in an attempt to put a target on police officers. Without a good connection between the public and police we end up with situations such as the one that happened last week in Dallas with the shooting.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

would it be easier to be in contact by email?

Hi!

I completely understand! I have read your thoughts and believe we can craft a paper on this. Given the present environment, the challenges to this might be obvious. I'll look forward to additional input. Best to you, DXJ

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

hello, I just wanted to give you an update. I was told that there needs to be two disciplines based on the topic included in the paper as well. It might seem like a silly question but would you happen to know what that means exactly? I figured I would ask you before asking them and receiving a sarcastic answer after jumping through hoops to find out.

Thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

"Your research paper must address a profession-related issue from at least two discipline perspectives. "

Hi!

This generally means looking at the issue from a criminal justice perspective, social justice perspective, etc. Does that make sense? You can always ask your Professor to clarify:-) Best to you, DXJ

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

thanks for that clarification

Expert:  DXJWriter replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

You're welcome! You'll have to reactivate this request. It says, "Timed out:-)" Best to you, DXJ

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
not due yet
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello I just wanted to check in with you
Expert:  lkhoward replied 5 months ago.

Hi. Is DXJWriter still helping you with this?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
she is thanks for asking
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 5 months ago.

okay great.

Hi! Still working on this. Any sources you want to include would be appreciated. (More Boards and finals here:-) Best to you, DXJ

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Sorry I realize that you've been busy, actually I did find a source that I have been using for the past two weeks it is full of all different kinds of information and it is pretty lengthy and a helpful power pont as well. There is also an article about training and if it can improve community relations. I realize it is still too early but I'm just wondering if you might have a concept or rough draft of the paper yet. They want a concept by the end of next week and a revised concept with the comments taken into consideration two weeks from now I will be happy to compensate a more because I had no idea they were going to ask for them

http://www.ncpc.org/training/powerpoint-trainings/improving-police-community-relations-through-community-policing.ppt.

http://www.rand.org/pubs/perspectives/PE154.html

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/can-training-programs-help-community-relations/492074/

Great!!! Got these! I really appreciate them and you, Keenan! DXJ

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

thank you for all of your help, they gave us the date of August the 12th before 11:59pm for our rough drafts is this ok? should I ask another question?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Relist: No answer yet.

Hi, Keenan!

Any chance you could get an extension on that to 8/14 or 8/15?

I normally don't ask, but I have 3 finals this week and a board exam on the 13th.

If not,I will try as best I can............. Please let me know. Thanks so much! DXJ

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I understand, you have your own battles to fight right now. I requested for the extension, she gave me until the 14th before 11:59pm is this ok?

That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much! I really don't ask unless I have to:-) Thanks again, Keenan! DXJ

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will compensate you more than the agreed price for this because it has been such a pain for you. Another problem arose today. So I still have the extension on this one but a revised version with the added constructive criticisms applied is due by next Friday before 11:59pm and then the final version is due the week after that.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Relist: Other
not due yet

Hi!

OK, can you send me the criticisms when you get them? We'll make it through this week. THanks again for letting me know, Keenan! Best to you, DXJ

Keenan,

Did you mean by tonight at midnight? If so, I can give you a very rough sketch. If you meant by next Friday night, then we're fine Please let me know. Thanks!

Finalizing the rough draft. for tonight..... It is rough but it should be okay...........

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Relist: Other
Not done yet
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry for the late reply, it was a really bad weekend 2 days of being sick. But yes today before midnight east coast time in about 2 hours. This week's is so hectic since they want the rough draft tonight, the revised draft this Friday and the final paper by next Tuesday I'm so sorry it turned out like this. Had I known I would have gave you more warning when I first asked the question.

It's okay. It's been a bad week here, too! I wish you felt better!

I'll get this to you as soon as I can. it's very rough, but it should get you over the mark. Here, I just have to make it through Thursday. I have all day Friday for your other part. Then I will be ready for the final.
Best to you, DXJ

Keenan,

I uploaded the draft here

It is a very rough draft. I still have the final sections to write, but the outline is there and sources showing we have done the work.

Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions this wee. so we can give a much more complete version.

Appreciating your patience and you..........Wishing you a speedy recovery! DXJ

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Thank you so much for your help. Any draft is better than no draft, I will let you know as soon as they give some feed back. Sorry again for such the pain with time and the amount of work thank you for you kind words as well. They should give me some feed back by tomorrow hopefully.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Relist: Other
I haven't received any feed back as of yet, but it looked good to be a rough draft. I know you said it was rough but so far I haven't gotten any negative feed back

Hi!

Any feedback? I'll check again tomorrow. Hope you're feeling better! DXJ

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Ok, great!! I know what I need to work on:-) Thanks so much for the update!

Feeling any better? I hope so! Best to you, DXJ

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Relist: Other
not done yet
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

So far I've been recovering pretty good but still a little congested, thank you for your concern. Today the comments were put on the paper but they were only on the APA format nothing on the paper itself.

Great to hear you're better! The other comments I expected:-) This is a working draft.......

Still working through this draft............The first part has been revised......onto the second part:-) Thanks for your patience!

Keenan,

Here is the second draft.

I need to add one more section before the Conclusion in the final.

Also, please let me know if you have any other thoughts you'd like me to include here.

Thanks so much! DXJ

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Thank you so much for your help

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

For this week they gave me the information for the rubric.

• Your paper should be at least 4000 words long (this can range anywhere between 12-15 pages or more).

• The paper should have at least 10 cited resources within the paper. At least six (6) of these resources must be peer-reviewed library resources.

• Your paper must combine information from two different disciplines – preferably disciplines you’ve taken at least one class in during your college career.

• Your paper must be in APA format, using the 6th edition of the APA Publication Style Guide.

• All information drawn from external sources must be cited properly, both within the text of your essay and in a references page.

Paper Rubric

• 20% of the grade – Met criteria for the paper (length, resources, integrating disciplines, etc.)

• 20% of the grade – Met APA style requirements (formatting, citations, conventions, etc.)

• 10% of the grade – Adhered to grammar and mechanics

• 50% of the grade – Content

Got it, Keenan!

We're not too far off from that on this draft. Of course, adding the last section will help us meet the word count.

Does the content thus far look good to you?

Best to you, DXJ

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Relist: Other
Not finished yet
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The content looks really good so far. On the second draft I didn't get any negative feed back even regarding the apa format

Ok, great! I have about 300 more words to go:-) I will get this to you early so you can make some changes. Thanks so much for your update and your patience! Best to you! DXJ

Keenan,

I am working through final revisions now...............

Keenan,

Here is the final version. I really hope this helps!

I tried to get this to you in time to make any changes on your side.

Best to you, DCJ

Keenan,

I am really hoping you got this all right! (This says, "Timed out" again.

I submitted early so you had time for revisions.

Best to you, DXJ