judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I have an online class that requires 10 discussion questions

Customer Question

I have an online class that requires 10 discussion questions (one for each week). The length depends each week but usually a page or less for each discussion. I also need for you reply to two other posts (I would provide that to you). I need a strong writer who doesn't make mistakes.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I can add a big bonus is you do an extremely well job!
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 5 months ago.

Hi there, I may be able to assist you! I think it would be best if each discussion question is posted as a separate question, and valued/paid for separately. For starters, can you please post the first question and/or the other two posts so I can make sure this is my area of expertise? Thanks and I look forward to assisting you.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions