judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

Develop a Venn diagram based on the two articles; in

Customer Question

Develop a Venn diagram based on the two articles; in particular, examine the similarities and differences in the two laws.
Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words explaining the Venn diagram and the legal ramifications of the Education for All Handicapped Children Act of 1975 and Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA 2004).
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using justanswer! I am very familiar with both laws and will be happy to assist with this.

The price for a 1000 word essay runs $80, and the addition of the Venn diagram is another $10 for a total of $90.

You have already paid $58 so there would be a balance of $32 when the work is completed.

When did you need this returned to you?

Let me know if you wish to proceed.

Regards. Judy

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
within two hours but forget it its too much money just return back the money iam not proceeding with this
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
within the hour
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
if its done by 12 am than i could go through with it and also it needs to be 100% free plagiarism
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please let me know what can you help me with
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry, but that is not sufficient time to present you with a quality paper and diagram.

I understand about the high cost. No worries. I'll put it back on the question board and perhaps another expert will see it and be able to help.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
how long will it take
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
is my money returned back to me

By replying to me you keep sending the question back here. In order to get your money back, you will need to contact customer services.

Again, I'm sorry we could not work together. Also, this isn't like IM, and sometimes you have to wait for a response. Again, don't reply here so that other experts can see your question.

Regards. Judy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions