Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

NEEDED ASAP 6/13/16 BY 6PM EST Write a critical review of

Customer Question

NEEDED ASAP 6/13/16 BY 6PM ESTWrite a critical review of the concepts of cybernetics and social construction theory and how these theories apply to family therapy.Complete the following for each theory:
• Articulate the function of these concepts and how they fit into your world view as a family therapist.
• Analyze the major theorists involved in the development of each theory placed within the historical context of the profession.
• Define the relevant concepts found within each theory, such as double bind, feedback loops, and not-knowing.
• Differentiate how the issue of social justice is addressed in both cybernetics and social construction theories.
• Evaluate the impact of the theory on the field and practice of marriage and family therapy.
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to:
1. Define relevant concepts of cybernetics and social construction theories.
2. Articulate how cybernetics and social construction theories affect the family therapist role.
3. Differentiate how diversity is addressed in cybernetics and social construction theories.
4. Analyze the historical impact of cybernetics and social construction theorists.
5. Evaluate each theory's impact on marriage and family therapy.
6. Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the counseling professions.MUST HAVE:• Content: The final paper must include the following components in this order:
o Title page.
o Body of the paper.
o Reflective summary.
o Reference list (include eight or more references).
• Number of pages: The body of the paper must be at least 8–10 pages in length. This does not include the title page and reference list.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions