Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This is the assignment I need to turn in by tonight.

Customer Question

For this assignment, focus on the group of students in your program of study.
Use the “Procedures” document to write seven procedures that optimize time for instruction, allow the learning environment to operate efficiently, create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, and consider a variety of concerns in the classroom. For each, include the following:
Procedure title
Objective
When procedure will be introduced, modeled, practiced and the frequency
Assessment and Feedback
Procedure Steps or Activity
Your “Procedures” will be part of your Personal Classroom Management Plan (Benchmark Assignment).
The instructor will provide feedback, which you will then use as the basis for revising the procedures. The revised section will then become part of the complete benchmark assignment, which is due in Topic 8.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
But I needed it yesterday. I got an email saying that you have completed the assignment. I don't see where it has been completed. It was due last night, so now it is 10% deductions for each day passed the due date.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Is it done?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I really need this. I will now have a 20% deduction.

Thanks for the reply but there is very limited info to go on here - it starts with "For this assignment, focus on the group of students in your program of study"

and a "procedures" document - none of these are provided and not at all sure what is required. This would take a few days at this point just starting it....

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is all you have to worry about.
Use the “Procedures” document to write seven procedures that optimize time for instruction, allow the learning environment to operate efficiently, create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, and consider a variety of concerns in the classroom. For each, include the following:Procedure titleObjectiveWhen procedure will be introduced, modeled, practiced and the frequencyAssessment and FeedbackProcedure Steps or Activity

CLICK HERE for a model I located that will hopefully assist as you prepare your final responses.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
that is exactly what I need. Is their a way it can be done today?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can someone please let me know when this will be done. If its going to be past Wednesday, I will get a zero on the assignment.

Unfortunately I do not have time in my schedule for this amount of work - I provided a model to assist your own thoughts if able - it is open to the other experts in case someone can more quickly assist.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I wish I was told before now. I paid for this on Sunday.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Now I will get a Zero on my paper. I need a refund. I am very dissatisfied with this service. I will not be recommended it to anyone.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions