judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

I am looking to do an assignment (ASAP). I did request

Customer Question

Hi My name is Sharon ******, i am looking for someone to do an assignment (ASAP). I did request Gnaritas if it is possible, if not i am open to someone new. Thanks!
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 4 months ago.

I will opt out if your requested person wants to help you. What is your assignment based on?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Khadijahtriggs,
Thanks for responding to my homework question. I have a psychology paper about 3-4 pages to write. It is due on 6/15/16 @ 6pm, eastern standard time. I will appreciate if you can take it on for me. It is important to me that you pay very close attention to details, i have other homework to do as well. The assignment is based on "Counseling Specializations and Multidisciplinary Teams". There's a template for this assignment, however, the professor do not want anyone to use any website information, he rather me using the readings from the assignment. I will send you the template, along with the readings. I am doing my masters in psychology, (mental health counseling). Please no plagiarism, that is very important to me because i had that experience before. This whole class is focus on " from birth to adolescence", and the name of the book is called " Development through life). Thank you in advance!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I send you a message last night, i did not hear from you. Please let me know if you can i need to get going on this paper at an early time. I look forward to hear from you soon. Thanks!

I am very sorry that I didn't get back to you I am a speech/language therapist in a school, and this is June. The paperwork has been keeping me very busy. I have some model psychology papers so I thought that I would be able to help. I am sorry, but perhaps another expert should help you since the professor seems to be specific about what he or she wants. I will opt out and give another expert an opportunity to help you.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions