Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Professor
Experience:  PhD in English Language and Literature
93876912

I need a 5-7 page paper on the ethical issues with physician

Customer Question

I need a 5-7 page paper on the ethical issues with physician assisted suicide, the paper must include all of the following below.
•Describe the ethical issue involved and discuss the history of this issue, including any pertinent policies or precedents.
•Discuss the major stakeholders involved inthe issue and their respective roles.
•Discuss and apply at least one of the major ethical theories and the ethical decision-making process to the issue.
•Define the factors involved that can influence the issue or final decision.
•Discuss the impact of a diverse population on the ethical issue.
•Discuss the impact of a diverse staff on the issue.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need a 4 page paper on the ethical issues with physician assisted suicide.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=mjqryswV1D4C&oi=fnd&pg=PA302&dq=ethical+issues+with+physician+assisted+death&ots=QlBIOaPXcF&sig=cwTfdlGB4Dg9gWLVr55DVfjL8Vc#v=onepage&q=ethical%20issues%20with%20physician%20assisted%20death&f=falseabove is a link to an article
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Greg! I would appreciate your help!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
As long as the model isn't plagiarized. Otherwise I would need a new document.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please get someone who can help, Thanks Greg!
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 11 months ago.

Hello! I may be able to assist you with this, but I would likely not be able to have your answer ready for you before Saturday evening. Would this be sufficient? I look forward to possibly working with you on this! :)

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need it before Saturday! Are you saying you can have it to me Saturday evening?

I should be able to, but I will try to have it ready sooner. I don't want to promise, however Do you have any additional information or requests? Again, I'll do everything I can to have it ready more quickly, unless you prefer to seek out another expert?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions