lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I had been assisting students in writing essays.
7581006

Would you be able to help me with a 10-16 slides power point

Customer Question

would you be able to help me with a 10-16 slides
power point presentation
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: An environmental organization would like to film a pro-recycling public service announcement and have brought you on as a consultant to help them better understand the principles of persuasion and how they should be applied in this PSA. As part of your presentation to the organization you will need to educate them on the principles of persuasion (using what has been learned through previous research) that will need to be applied to their PSA.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: In the first 4 to 6 slides of your presentation you will need to:
• Summarize at least two previous research studies on persuasion.• How were the principles of persuasion studied?• Was the research valid? Why or why not?• What was learned through these studies that can be applied to the creation of the above PSA?
In your next 6 to 10 slides you will incorporate all you have learned about the art of persuasion to create your own PSA PowerPoint presentation to present to this organization that they will use to guide the filming of their video.
In this presentation you will need to:
• Present a creative argument that will persuade the viewers of the need to recycle, which the video will be based on.• Use at least two primary principles of persuasion within this presentation.• In the final slide outline which two or more principles were used and why they were a good fit for this PSA.
Your total presentation should be a minimum of 10 to 16 slides (not including your title and reference slides). For your project you will need to be creative in the use of your graphics and fonts in addition to discussing and applying the principles of persuasion.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  lani_s replied 5 months ago.
When do you need that please?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you do it by tonight? No later than midnight??
Expert:  lani_s replied 5 months ago.

I won't be able to provide a new model work with such short time frame. No later than midnight, I will be able to provide a used model work that you will use as a guide or revise. Let me know if you are interested. Otherwise I can opt out.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I know its a short notice. What do you mean by a used model or guideline? I might be interested in that
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  lani_s replied 5 months ago.
It's a complete PowerPoint presentation with speaker's notes but has been provided once to another user few months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok, what's the price??
Expert:  lani_s replied 5 months ago.

I can provide it to you for $35 + $5 to send the paper securely (total of $40) .

If you agree, you may request to decrease the price offer for this post or you may request to close this thread and repost the question at the price of $35.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok, you can send it to me. I agree with it.
Expert:  lani_s replied 5 months ago.

The price offer for this thread is $68 so you will have to pay that amount ifever you accept the answer. Please request to close this post and please repost the question at a price of $35. Just write in question heading PowerPoint forCustomer and I will send the answer there.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am confused on how to do the process. I called customer care and the closed the question. I posted the question by requesting you for the power point. I'm not sure what else to do since this is my first time here and they didn't explain very well the process. I need the info and I am willing to pay the $35. Thank you
Expert:  lani_s replied 5 months ago.

Ok, you may contact customer care and request to decrease the price offer for this question to $35.

OR

Please post a new question thread and choose $35 for price offer. We can later request to close this thread.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions