judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

ASSIGNMENT 06 HS250 World Civilizations II Directions: Be

Customer Question

ASSIGNMENT 06
HS250 World Civilizations II
Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading.  Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar.  Sources must be cited in APA format.  Your response should be four (4) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.What was the major social, cultural, political, and economic fallout of WWI?
(Refer to chapters 31 and 32 of your textbook and additional references.)Grading RubricPlease refer to the rubric on the next page for the grading criteria for this assignment.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I may be able to assist you with your project depend on when it is due. When do you need your answers? Do you have a copy of the grading rubric or any additional information? I look forward to working with you!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Format RequirementsUse the following format requirements on all submissions.Writing Style APA (American Psychological Association)
Note: To find detailed information on APA manuscript style guidelines on the Internet, go to www.apastyle.org.
Margins 1” all sides
Paragraphs The entire document should be double-spaced on standard-sized paper (8.5" x 11")
Headings Bold
Type Style and Size Times New Roman, 12 point
Software MS Word
Student/Assignment InformationThe following information should be on the first page on the top left side of the page in the format provided below. Do not provide a cover sheet (unless the assignment requires one).Student Name
Student Identification Number
Course Number and Title
Assignment Number and Title
Date of Submission
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hi, it doesn't say anything about grading rubric, only that grade will be up to 100 points.
i think you have up to 10 business days.
thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ASSIGNMENT 03
HS250 World Civilizations II
Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading.  Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar.  Sources must be cited in APA format.  Your response should be four (4) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.What was the origin and fallout of the French, American, and Haitian Revolutions? (Refer to chapter 26 in your text.)Grading RubricPlease refer to the rubric on the next page for the grading criteria for this assignment.there is another assignment that i need to be done. I think you have about a month for both. thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
also assignment 6 should be on 4 pages

Hello! Thank you for getting back to me so quickly with this great information! Do you have any preferences in regard to this project? Or any special requests or questions? Please don't hesitate to let me know! I'm excited to work with you!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Beth,
Thank you for taking your time and helping me
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 10 months ago.

It's absolutely my pleasure! I'm excited to work with you on this! Have a wonderful Friday!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions