judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I'm looking on how to move a student, who doesnt seem to

Customer Question

I'm looking for information on how to move a student, who doesnt seem to value education, from the lower levels of reflective judgement to higher levels. I would aslo like to incorporate possible selves theory.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: are you there?
JA: No. I'm the Writing Tutor's Assistant.
Customer: Ok I respoded to a wuestipon waht is next
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: not at this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I may be able to help you, depending on when your assignment is due. When do you need your answer? Do you have any additional information about your project? I'm excited to work with you!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions