Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

To Kelyn1 only:, I need some support with advanced

Customer Question

ToCustomeronly:Hi, I need some support with advanced composition. The scope is to utilize the outline or graphic organizer from a previous prewriting assignment as the foundation for a 1,200-1,500 word essay. Please see details below:OBJECTIVES
For this exam, the student will
• Use the writing process to draft and revise an essay• Write an effective thesis statement• Develop paragraphs using topic sentences, adequate detail, supporting evidence, and transitions• Identify, define, and analyze literary elements• Use responsible research methods to locate appropriate secondary sources• Use Modern Language Association citation and documentation style to reference secondary source material correctly and appropriately• Quote, paraphrase, and summarize secondary source material correctly and appropriately
• Use the conventions of standard written American English to produce correct, well-written essaysINTRODUCTION
For this assignment, you’ll use the outline or graphic organizer you created in the prewriting assignment to create a full analysis of figurative language in a song of your choice.Topic: Analyze the use of figurative language in a song
• You’ll develop your essay from the outline or graphic organizer you wrote for your previous assignment. Don’t switch your topic; use your instructor’s feedback to refine your ideas and to write your essay.Purpose: To write a 1,200–1,500 word essay that analyzes the figurative language and literary devices in a song to show how those elements contribute to the song’s appeal to its audience.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

Hi and thanks for the request! This says to "utilize the outline or graphic organizer from a previous prewriting assignment as the foundation...." Do you have the outline it's talking about? If so, I will need you to send it to me. If not, then will we need to create one of those as well before we can do the essay?

If it is just the essay, it will be an increase of $45. If we need to do an organizer/outline as well, then that will make it an increase of $80. Let me know.

Bethany

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Bethany,$45 increase sounds fair and I'll keep the $68 on the outline as stated in the other post, I will also reply to the other post. What is your timeline on completion?Thank you.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

There are two other assignments already ahead of you and I'm going to be out of town this weekend and away from any reliable internet. When is your latest due date? Remember the outline has to come first.

Bethany

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Bethany,No worries understandable with the upcoming holiday. Do you think you may be able to get the essay and outline completed by Thursday or Friday of CW22 (June 2nd or 3rd)?Thank you.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

The 2nd or 3rd should work just fine. Curious - what does CW22 mean? The outline comes first yes? Then the essay?

Bethany

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Bethany,Yes the outline needs to be completed first then the essay.CW22 is calendar week 22 of 2016.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.

Alright. Hmmm....that's an interesting way to say it. Is that military?

Bethany

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 5 months ago.

Be sure to let me know here when we have the feedback on the outline so I know if I can start on the model for the essay or if the outline has to be adjusted first.

Bethany

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will, thank you.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 5 months ago.

I'll be looking for it. (No need to respond at this time, as it blocks me from my other questions. :-)

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 4 months ago.

Hi. I finally found it again! Whew, that took a bit of searching! I will check my calendar more closely tomorrow. (It's currently 4 AM here.) and get back with you on when I can have the essay done. I'm not working this weekend as tomorrow (today?) is my 21st wedding anniversary. I can almost certainly have it to you by Friday (the 15th) though. I will look and see if there is any way for me to have it to you sooner and let you know.

Bethany

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 4 months ago.

Hi again, I've had a look at my calendar and it looks like Friday (the 15this the earliest I could have it for you. Is Friday acceptable?

Bethany

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Friday the 15th is ok, thank you.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 4 months ago.

Wanted to let you know that I'm running behind (on everything). We had to take my daughter to the ER again and that ate up most of a day, then the allergist which ate most of another one. I'm still going to try to have this to you by tomorrow, but I'm not certain. Is there a firm due date she's set for you on this?

Also, knowing how picky she is, has she sent specific directions for the essay itself besides what's posted above?

Bethany

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I managed to get the essay done! I'll send the "premium services" message for the additional value we agreed on. I need to let you know that the plagiarism checkers are flagging every time the title of the song "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" is used as plagiarism. I'm not sure what to do about that since the name of the song has to be mentioned sometimes!! I also needed to let you know that I'll be out until the 26th. If you need me after that just let me know.

Bethany

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions