judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

TOPIC - Technology is playing a critical role in the

Customer Question

TOPIC - Technology is playing a critical role in the maritime sector.   Research how advancements in technology are changing the port security operational environment.  Be sure to identify at least three advanced technology applications within port security and explain in how each is used to increase overall security while reducing terrorist and criminal threats.You are to prepare your paper in a word document (Times New Roman, Font 12) using Turabian style format, 7th edition ("Turabian 7th edition quick guide attached). Pay close attention to the samples for proper citing of bibliography references and footnotes. Your research paper should be 10-12 pages of content excluding your title page and bibliography page. A minimum of 10 outside references required. Additionally, you are to include a Title page, Bibliography page, and Footnotes included in your body of work. I am looking for originality so use your own words in writing about your research topic including your thoughts on the subject.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
8-9 Pages will be fine as 10-12 has been reduced down to 8-9 pages will be appropriate
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
im seeking a fully writen new model but i can provide a rubric if thatll help
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ill increase price if can be done by tuesday. im dire need of this please
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Research how advancements in technology are changing the port security operational environment. Be sure to identify at least three advanced technology applications within port security and explain in how each is used toincrease overall security while reducing terrorist and criminal threats.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions