Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Professor
Experience:  PhD in English Language and Literature

Need help in writing essay about David Paladino's champion

Customer Question

need help in writing essay about David Paladino's champion for Africana studies
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Our instructor uses safeassign to check for plagiarism, so not sure if the "model" will work for this project. It is all about the book "The black studies reader"Here is the link...
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 5 months ago.
Hello! I hope you are having a wonderful day! I may be able to help you, depending on when your project is due? Do you have any additional details, information, or requests? I look forward to working with you! :)

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions