judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

I'm just researching paper JA: The Writing Tutor can

Customer Question

I'm just researching for a paper
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: it's actually the topic on this post
JA: Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Cher replied 5 months ago.
Hello, and welcome. I'd like to try to be of help to you, but you haven't said what you need help with. Please include the topic and the post you are referring to, and that would provide more details. Thanks,Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 5 months ago.
Hello again, Do you still need help with this? I haven't heard back from you, so I don't know what your topic is and exactly what type of help you need. Please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks,Cher

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions