judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

Lani_S, I need your help, this needs to be completed by May

Customer Question

Lani_S, I need your help, this needs to be completed by May 21, 2016.
Please note: Each response should be(###) ###-####words, APA formatting required, Although each response is a separate essay of(###) ###-####words, all responses should be combined into a single document for submission, Please be sure to utilize at least TWO scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.Question #1
Assess the utility of a selected “borrowed” theory in nursing practice, education, research, or administration. How do the concepts and relationships as defined by the “borrowed” theory differ from that of the nursing perspective?Question #2
Analyze a “borrowed” theory. Utilize the format in the Theory Evaluation Exemplar on pages 109-112 of the textbook.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the professionals here at Justanswer.I see that you have requested a specific professional. If you start to reach a deadline, let us know so we can see if someone else can assist.However, I fully understand if you wish to continue to wait for your chosen professional.
Expert:  lani_s replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for the request.Will let you know if I have question.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Why is the closed?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
THis should not be closed

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions