judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

Lani_s I need this by May 16, 2016. Each question needs to

Customer Question

Lani_s I need this by May 16, 2016. Each question needs to be in APA format, 350-500 words with scholarly reference for each beside the textbook.Question #1
Locate a nursing study in which a “borrowed” theory was used as the theoretical framework. Critique the use of the selected theory. Are the purposes, major concepts, and context of the “borrowed” theory congruent with the study aims and with the nursing perspective?Question #2
Debate the use of borrowed theories versus unique nursing theories. Should theories that are not grounded in nursing be used to guide the actions of the nursing discipline?
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Here is some reading material and powerpoints for you to use.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the professionals here at Justanswer.I see that you have requested a specific professional. If you start to reach a deadline, let us know so we can see if someone else can assist.However, I fully understand if you wish to continue to wait for your chosen professional.
Expert:  lani_s replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for the request.Will let you know if I have questions.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When will this be ready?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions