Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

This question is ...Resolved • Response time 15

Customer Question

This question is for Steve...
Resolved • Response time 15 hours 24 minutes 3 Feb 2015
This question is for Steve Herrod
ASSIGNMENT 08
Business Ethics
Directions: Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages;
Respond to the items below.
1. What is traditional utilitarianism? With traditional utilitarianism, how do you determine what the moral thing to do on any particular occasion might be? Include mention of the four (4) considerations to determine what the moral thing to do on any particular occasion might be.
2. Why is utilitarianism attractive to many? Discuss three (3) reasons.
3. What is the ecological ethic?
4. How does utilitarianism support the ecological ethic?
5. Access the following article using Ashworth College’s ProQuest library resources:
Anthony, R. (2012). Building a Sustainable Future for Animal Agriculture: An Environmental Virtue Ethic of Care Approach within the Philosophy of Technology. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics, 25.2, 123-144, found at:
http://search.proquest.com/doc…
NOTE: To access ProQuest articles, you MUST first open a Web browser window to the Ashworth College Library; otherwise, you will be denied access to the articles when you click the links. Once your browser is open to the Ashworth College Library, simply click on the link for the article you need to read.
After reading this article, discuss the following:
• How has the dominant philosophy of technology seeded particular ethical consequences that plague the well-being of human beings, the planet, and farm animals?
• Do you agree with the author that we should accord an environmental virtue ethic of care--understood as caretaking? Why or why not? Provide at least two supporting reasons.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am requesting Steve because i see he helped with the above....
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This question was closed before it was answered, can I please get a refund. I had copied and pasted from your site and requested Steve because he had previously answered it for another student. Thanks.
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 11 months ago.

Uploading now

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am sorry I have already done it myself. Maybe next time. If I can just get a refund.

No problem

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions