verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.
44340502

I need help answer some short essay questions teaching

Customer Question

hi i need help answer some short essay questions for my teaching fellows application
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: What challenges do you expect to face teaching students with special needs? What skills or experiences do you have that will help ensure academic achievement for your students? (150-250 words)
Teachers in low-income communities often face challenges such as poor student attendance, limited parental involvement, and low literacy rates. How do you define academic success for students in low-income communities? How does a student's socio-economic status impact their potential for academic success? (150 words)
Do you believe you will be successful in ensuring high academic achievement for all students coming from low-income communities? Why or why not? Describe any experience (including experience working with low income populations) and/or skills that will help you overcome these challenges. (150-250 words)
What are some likely causes of the off task behavior and what action steps would you take to determine these causes?Explain two ways you would address the student's low academic performance. To what extent do you believe these strategies will be successful?
JA: Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no just make the points as possible to make my paper stand out
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my deadline is 6pm can this be done
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** this might be time sensitive.Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I need it has soon has possibly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Possible*
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. I will take a look and send you some ideas. Would it be possible for me to get this to you tomorrow afternoon or early evening? Thanks so much, Gwyn Also, please ignore the "I'm ready to be rated." It won't let me uncheck it for some reason.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Gwyn tomorrow is fine
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Perfect. I'll chat with you soon.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. If you have a chance, send me some details about your personal experiences so that I can personalize these for you. Thanks so much, Gwyn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I worked as a paraprofessional in one of NYC's top public high schools for 3 years.
This is where i gained a passion for the classroom, i worked with the special ed dept to plan individual tracked lessons for student.
I worked with a 1 on 1 with students with disabilities as well as esl students
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
That's perfect. Thank you.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Would you like for me to attach the answers here? I have finished them. I could send them to your email for an additional (small) fee. Please let me know and I'll send them to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just attach
Thank you
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Please don't forget to rate the answer. Tutors do not get paid unless their answers are rated positively. If you have any questions, please let me know. All the best, Gwyn
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you have any other questions, and please, don't forget to rate the answer. Thanks so much, Gwyn

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions