Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

This question is intended forCustomerneed help on paper

Customer Question

Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I really need you to answer soon, please
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 10 months ago.
Hi, I just found the question. We agreed on, an added $90, yes? It's not showing the same amount on this question that you had on the last one, though. That one showed $51, this one only shows $34 I don't even begin to know how to figure out the difference. (Math is not my forte) so I'm willing just to ignore that and go with the added $90 for simplicity sake. I'll see if it will let me send the message on this one. If it does, it should come through on your side almost immediately.Bethany
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 10 months ago.
I apologize completely for the problems we've had with this question. Unfortunately, I really have to sign off now. I do have to be up at 8 AM though and will check the question then. Again, I'm very sorry we're having so many problems.Bethany
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am sorry but it's too late...it had to be in last night
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 10 months ago.
I understand. Some professors will give extensions, so you might want to check into that. I've had to get them myself before. (I taking courses for my Counseling Master's) I hate that this happened, it's not typical of JA. I've had problems with payment before, but nothing like this. I hope this won't color your opinion of me as an expert and that you will consider me for future projects. If you want to request me, just do exactly what you did for this question; put my name in the subject line. If another expert replies before me (which does happen) just let them know you are waiting for me. I am on every day, not always at the same times, but every day. I hope to hear from you soon!Best,Bethany
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No ma'am I will sure use you at another time
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 10 months ago.
Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you!Bethany

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions