judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

I see you helped with this same assignment I have 2 years

Customer Question

Hi, I see you helped with this same assignment I have 2 years ago. I do not want to use it, but would like to review it if possible just to make sure I am on the right track.
"Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words in which you address the social implications of attitude, legislation, and litigation on the lives of students with disabilities. Include the following components in your essay:
Explain how thinking has changed regarding the understanding of students with disabilities. How has legislation and litigation influenced the education of students with disabilities?
There are many challenges facing educators, which include increasingly higher standards and teacher accountability for student performance. What do you predict will happen to students with disabilities in the current educational climate and special education in the future?
What was your initial response during your first personal encounter with an individual with a disability? Based on your current knowledge and experiences, how would your response be different now?"
Could you help???
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  verbsrule replied 5 months ago.
Hi there. Are you looking for a model to use to write your own? A new, original would take more time and would cost more as well. When is this one due? Let me know when you have a chance, Gwyn
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Actually, I was asking just to view the one you completed already. I am just trying to get an idea.

I have already started it, and was just looking to see if it was in line.

Hi there. I can share it with you; however, please understand that it is a model for purchase.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

OK, how much? I may not need it.

Hi again. I can send it to you for $20. Please contact customer service and have them change the amount for you. It might be after 12 before I can send it. I have to take my daughter to school and then get to my classroom for my class at 9. Keep in mind that all of my models are original--I wrote them. Each one takes anywhere from 6 to 8 hours, including research, writing, editing, and formatting.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions