judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I have personal come up and cannot find the time to write

Customer Question

i have personal come up and cannot find the time to write this paper, looking to have someone do it for me.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: something personal...
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: not at this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
do you need me to send you the assignment? and i need to know how much it will cost
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Can you please send details about the assignment and by when you need it completed, and I will let you know if I can help. Thank you very much,Cher
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** course is APA format, instructor Angella Mundle... I am including the assignment. I need it by 7:00 tomorrow night/eastern time...
Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words in which you address the education of students with emotional and behavioral disorders, physical disabilities, health impairments, and traumatic brain injury. Include the following:Describe and give examples of effective research-based teaching strategies in Math and English Language Arts for students with emotional and behavioral disorders, physical and health impairments, and traumatic brain injury.
Describe what you can do to nurture the self-esteem and self-determination, and enhance the self-advocacy skills, of students with emotional and behavioral disorders, physical and health impairments, and traumatic brain injury.
Describe what can be done to help regular students understand, respect, and respond appropriately to students with disabilities in a class.
Include a summary of ONE of the following topics in your essay:Investigate the policies, procedures, and programs for the education of students with emotional and behavioral disorders, physical disabilities, other health impairments, and traumatic brain injury in Math and English Language Arts for your local school district. Describe how those procedures are implemented with individual students at a local school.
Attend an IEP meeting of a student with emotional and behavioral disorders, physical disabilities, other health impairments, or traumatic brain injury, or discuss an IEP meeting for one of these students with a member of an IEP team. NOTE: You must obtain written parental permission before attending the IEP meeting.
Visit, observe, and participate in inclusionary and/or special classrooms serving students with emotional and behavioral disorders, physical disabilities, other health impairments, and traumatic brain injury. Discuss behavior modifications and/or academic modifications in Math and English Language Arts that you observed in each setting.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the course which you will need for title page is SPE-226
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hello again, I'm so sorry, but this is not within an area of my expertise, so I will opt out and your question will be placed back on the open list for other experts who may be able to help. You will receive an email notification when another expert replies. Good luck on your assignment! Warmest wishes,Cher
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thank you
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
You're most welcome!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions