Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

HIJA: . How can we be of help?Customer: Give and discuss

Customer Question

HI
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: Give and discuss example of how your attention is dictated by the emotional and contrasting elements of a professional qualitative problem, and how you would make a conscious effort to control what you believe is important in making a decision, rather than allowing your natural biochemical response unwanted authority in your thinking patterns.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: i need answer to the above question
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
when can i expect my answer????
i need to submit by 4pm today
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 12 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** for visiting Just Answer.Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just too difficult or not informative enough or priced too low.I know that you have been waiting for quite some time and want to ensure that you at least receive a resource to assist.I only receive credit for my help when you rate my services OK or higher.CLICK HERE for a resource I have put together with some information that will assist as you prepare your final response. Feel free to reply back to me if you have questions.**********What can you expect now.... As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!Greg

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions