Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

The Writing Tutor can help you get

Customer Question

Hi my name is Dema
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I actually need help in prewriting classification and division essay with a graphic organizer style
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: I did it first time and it was returned so I rewrote it second time and it was returned and needs further adjustment
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the topic of the classification and division is about reality shows. I will send in what I wrote and the returned prewrite from the instructor so you can take a look at it. The first file is my prewrite classification and division. The second file is the instructors comments and what he needs me to edit.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi again I have this mode

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions