Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

I need help with the introduction and conclusion and adding

Customer Question

I need help with the introduction and conclusion and adding at least one page to the body of the paper. Here is link to paper:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zr5814vv60ta4mx/HMS_441_Cohabitation_Research_Paper_Rough_Draft.docx. I also need 3 more references.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will send in morning..sorry been without electricity
Thanks for update.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I sent part of it, here are directions and rubric: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3tpc3b06a0bk237/Research_paper_Infomation.docx
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** on your due date, I may be able to help with this. Could you give me an idea of when you need it please? Also, you state that you need an additional page for the essay. Is there any particular direction or sub-topic you would like to cover?Best,Bethany Robertson
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have some more to go with this paper, if you could get it to me by tomorrow that would be great!.
https://www.mediafire.com/?se45ojhjqg875ed
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
So are you going to be able to help me or not?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
https://www.mediafire.com/?lv1u1hdxac4b4kz
This is what they have right now, I told her I would look over and edit...I need to have some input..
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
I am very sorry. I am temporarily locked out of my MS Word. I am working with IT to correct it, but in the meantime, I will opt out and open the question to other experts. Regretfully,Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please do not leave, if you get it taken care of tonight, I really would like you to read over and edit
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
As soon as I get my MS Word back up and running, (hopefully tomorrow at the latest) I will read over it, do an edit and proof for you and get it back to you. Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you I told them I would get it to them tomorrow evening
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
I am currently editing for form, grammar, and punctuation. I feel compelled to ask, however, having been engaged as your editor, - Is this an opinion piece or is it supposed to be from an objective standpoint? Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hmm idk
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
You might want to look back at the instructions or ask your professor because, as it stands, it is a highly opinionated piece with an apparent bias toward same-sex marriage.Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Research Assignment InformationGroup Research Report Summary AssignmentEach group composed of 3 students will research a topic related to course content and submit a 3 page research report written and referenced in correct APA format (6th ed.). The title and reference pages do not count as content pages. The list of topics and instructions for how to choose a topic are on the following page.Information should be current (within the past 13 years (2002-2015) and all statistics must be the latest available data.**See the grading scale link (rubric) for the major content areas that must be addressed in the presentation.**Make a clear connection between your topic and the social/cultural influences affecting family life.All references should pertain to the United States ( not to foreign countries). Do Not Use social blogs, Wikipedia, the dictionary, foreign journals, other foreign publications, or any “no author” and n.d (no date) references.
Report FormatTitle Page (Center of Page)Research TopicStudents' NamesSubmission DateContent (3 Pages): Write in Third Person Narrative Style. Do not use personal pronouns (I, you, we, our, etc.) or include any personal opinions, viewpoints, beliefs, or experiences. Be Objective. Cite references using correct APA format.Reference List (Separate page): Give the correct title for a reference page which is centered at the top of the page.
All references cited in the content must be cited in the reference list using correct APA format for constructing a reference list. The references in the content and the reference list must be identical. All online references must have a Direct URL link to access the article.Your report needs to be written in Word.doc or Word.docx. The Group Research Report Summary is due Wednesday May 4, 2016 to the Dropbox no later than 11:00 p.m. Also each student enrolled in the class must submit the assignment into their Livetext account. A student’s failure to submit assignment in Livetext by the due date will result in zero points for the assignment.
.This is what I copied
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
This is a group assignment then? Because whoever wrote the opinionated parts needs to do a re-write to make it more objective. The instructions clearly state. "No opinions...be objective."Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That is one reason we are needing help
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
Hmmm....ok, that's not what was stated at the beginning of the question. You asked for "help with the introduction and conclusion" and help with the addition of a page. (Do you still need that page added?)To correct the paper is going to take something of a re-write and research to do so. I am uncertain if this can be done by tomorrow, though I can certainly try. However, to take on a re-write, with research needed, for that quickly, I would need to ask for a $40 increase in value. Is this acceptable?Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No extra page and yes
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
I'll start working on it now. What time tomorrow evening do you need this? (I am in Central Time.) Trying to give myself as much time as possible, would 10 PM my time be acceptable?Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Tonight would be better..or first thing in morning
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
Given the complexity of the topic and research required for the re-write, I would definitely not be able to have it that soon without pulling an all-nighter. I have done that in the past, but I do charge a fee for that as it is an extreme inconvenience on my part. Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
I charge $50 for this service. That would mean an increase of $90. If that is acceptable, I will get started. Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
So how much total? And would you be using same references
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
It's showing on my side that you've paid $51 to JA already (I will not receive payment until I have finished and you accept the answer.) If that is correct, then added to the additional $90, that would be $141. I would send you a "Premium Services" message to cover the difference. I do not have to do the all night thing if that is too much. But I would need to have until tomorrow night to get this to you. I will most likely use some of the same references, but I may need to add some or take some away depending on the information I find to make the essay objective rather than opinion. Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok well I gotta have asap..I first put this out there last week..lol..
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
Sorry I took so long to reply. My husband just came home extremely ill. We may end up with him in the ER later tonight, but for the moment, he is refusing to go. I can work on this during times that he is sleeping, but I can no longer promise when I can have it to you. Would you like me to opt out and open it to other experts in the hopes that someone responds, or work on it as I am able?Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hmm, I really do not have time for no one else to try to work on this, so I guess I will stay with you, but I really need it first thing in the morning.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Kelyn1 I do not have time to wait for someone else
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
I will work on it tonight as I am able.Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
I'm done. I will be up for just a little while longer to see if you respond. I will go ahead and send the "Premium Services" offer for the difference in value agreed on. This will also allow us to exchange e-mails so I can get this to you securely. All you need to do is click "accept" on the message, leave a positive rating and input your e-mail in the spot it provides for it. Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Accept
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
It's not letting me send the Premium Services message, it just gives me a message saying that it's "not allowed" and a reason that I don't understand. I've sent the moderators a message asking what has happened and how to deal with it. Since it's this time of night, I don't really expect an answer for several hours. The only alternative that I know of would be for you to go back to your initial page and add the extra value we agreed on there. (An additional $90). Given the error I got on the Premium Services message, however, I don't even know if that would be allowable. I will be back with you as soon as I hear back from the moderators. I don't know what else to do. Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok..I will ck back later
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
Checking in. I just heard back from a moderator and she said you needed to contact customer service to see if they can get it fixed. She said it might just be glitching because I opted out on the question earlier and there isn't an "opt back in" button anymore. The system is supposed to automatically opt us back in if we respond back to the message. Look at the bottom of your page and you will see a "contact us" button or you can call 1-***-***-****.Let me know what you find out,BethanyP.S. I will be offline for a couple of hours. I'm taking my husband to the doctor.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Had to resubmit to you and I did that
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can you tell me what else
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
@Kelyn1 I sent you an new question, that is what customer service said to do. I need my paper ASAP. Thank you.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions