Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need a reference scenerio of "you are an administrator

Customer Question

I need a reference for the scenerio of "you are an administrator and have just been told by the ICU unit director that a patient has suffered a serious brain injury but does not meet the criteria for complete brain death. Has to be 1200-1500 words long
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions