Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

In a paper (1,250-1,500 words), propose a plan for

Customer Question

In a paper (1,250-1,500 words), propose a plan for implementing a program evaluation study for the program found in the organization you referenced in the Module 2 assignment. Your implementation plan should include the following:1. The selection and description of both a quantitative and a qualitative method of data collection to carry out the study.2. A research-based explanation of your rationale for selecting the data-collection procedures that clearly identifies the strengths and weaknesses of the procedures.
An explanation of how you would maintain validity and reliability of the quantitative data being collected.3. A statement identifying methods for overcoming the kinds of problems you would expect as you collect the qualitative and quantitative data for this evaluation.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would like the paper by 7/2 please. Thank you! :)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
**Correction: I need paper by 5/2**
**Willing to add bonus**
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm seeking fully written new material.Thanks anyway!
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions