judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need another article to deal with juvenile delinquency and

Customer Question

I need another article to deal with juvenile delinquency and write about it 3 or 4 page in APA format it due before Sunday
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting me. Can you send the instructions? I am assuming you mean by next Sunday, May 1? Judy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes before may 1
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It the same thing before but different article about juvenile delinquency
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello are you there so can you do it
Hello ... unfortunately this is not instant messaging. Even if I am online, I do not always check my messages more than once an hour. It is best to put all of your message in one message box (like an email). Same exact directions? Can you send them again? Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Get another article about juvenile delinquency do 3 or 4 page APA format make sure it grammar correctly
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Due before may 1
Perhaps you can tell me what course this is for to help me find an appropriate article on juvenile delinquency. Judy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The course is juvenile delinquency
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
cancel the assignment I have a new assignment for you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
For this assignment you will need to violate a minor social norm, preferably regarding gender roles, and then analyze the reactions of others who observed your “deviant” act. You will need to repeat your norm violation at least 2-3 times in different places in order to observe the changing reactions of others.Warning: Remember that you are only being asked to violate a minor norm. Do NOT do anything that will frighten or alarm those around you. Do NOT do anything illegal.The Write-Up:In a 2-3 page paper (double spaced and typewritten), consider the following questions and be sure to include ANALYSIS (not mere description) that draws upon RELEVANT COURSE READINGS AND CONCEPTS:1) What norm or social rule did you violate and what is normative behavior in this situation? What did you do? When and where?2) Who was your audience each time? Where were you when you committed the act? How did they perceive and define the “meaning” of your actions? How could you tell? That is, what reactions (verbal or nonverbal) did they direct toward you? Did different people react differently? Did anyone negatively sanction you? If so, how? What was the purpose of their sanction (e.g., ridicule, shame, to ensure conformity)?3) How did violating this norm make you feel? How can you explain these feelings sociologically? (E.g., how are concepts such as socialization, internalization, social control, role-taking, and/or the looking-glass self-relevant?)4) Would this act always be viewed as deviant or would it be acceptable in a different time or context?Examples of Minor Norm Violations:1. Cutting in on a line.2. Interrupting someone constantly.3. Walking backwards through campus.4. Hanging out in a public bathroom.5. Facing backwards in an elevator.6. Invading another's personal space when talking to him/her.7. Wearing your clothes inside out.8. Eating food at a nice restaurant without using utensils.0 0 0Paging OptionsDisplaying 1 to 6 of 6 items Show All Edit Paging…Close.
.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the assignment due before satuday
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hello are u there did you got the other assignment

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions