Cher
Cher, Master's Degree
Experience:  Teacher/Tutor 35+ years experience. Specializing in Language and Writing
1470369

I HAVE TO DISCUSS THE LADY WITH THE DOD JA: The Writing Tutor

Customer Question

I HAVE TO DISCUSS THE LADY WITH THE DOD
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: HELP ME TO DO AN A PLEASE
JA: Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: writ a 1-2 PAGE CRITICAL INTERPRETATION OF THE LADY WITH THE DOG, BASED ON THE THEME AND THE CRIB NOTES
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I might be able to help you with this, depending on your deadline. By when do you need it completed? Thanks,Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hi again, I was able to finish this for you, tonight. Please click the link below to download the answer and save to your computer: https://www.mediafire.com/?45nuufcfundj37c Please read it over carefully and let me know if you have any questions about the work. Also, please let me know after you have downloaded it successfully. Thanks! Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.Warmest regards,Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hello again, I was just wondering if you have successfully downloaded the file with your answer. Please let me know. Thanks!Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hi, again! I have not heard back from you; I hope all is well! I'm just checking in to see if you received my answer and if you have any questions about it. If you found it satisfactory, please take a moment to rate positive (3-5 stars or any smiling face--whichever option you're given), so the site recognizes me for my assistance. If you need further help, just click Reply and I will be glad to assist you. Thank you very much!Cher

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions