Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Professor
Experience:  PhD in English Language and Literature

Assignment 1: LASA 2: Ethical Profile

Customer Question

Assignment 1: LASA 2: Ethical Profile PaperDirections:You are to write an ethical profile paper that recognizes the formative influence of your family, heroes, and personal style on you as an ethical professional. This paper will provide a profile of you in regards ***** ***** ethical and professional practice. You will be required to include information on who you are as an ethical professional, how this course has shaped your unique ethical decision-making style, and the areas in which you feel still need further development.Include the following four sections in your paper:Ethical Autobiography: First, explain how you think through and determine what is "right" and "wrong" (personally and professionally) in your own daily life. Second, identify four examples of ethical behaviors and explain how your cultural heritage has shaped your values. Third, describe the nature of the four ethical behaviors you see in yourself.
Professional/Ethical Hero: First, identify an ethical "hero," an individual that has most impressed you and serves as your role model because of their professional/ethical presence (i.e., sensitivity, appropriate boundaries, and respect for privacy, ethical commitment, and ethical courage). Elaborate on his or her ethical characteristics. Discuss how this person can (or does) serve as a role model for others in the helping profession. Second, describe how this "hero" has influenced your value system. Click here to read an article on ethical hero.
Ethical Decision-Making Style: This section will articulate your implicit style in terms of ethical decision making. Although there are specific models that help facilitate ethical decision making, everyone has his or her own unique style. Taking into consideration the ethical decision-making models presented in this course, identify the style that reflects your early and ongoing experiences with moral values and issues that has been influenced and shaped by your parents, relatives, peers, and valued adults in your life, such as a teacher or coach. Use what you have written from your autobiography to supplement this discussion. In summary, explain your implicit ethical decision-making style, including how this course and your cultural heritage have served as influential factors.
Professional and Ethical Development: Ethical development is, for most, a career-long process. In the last section of your paper, please identify at least two areas discussed in this module/course where you feel you would benefit from more development. Lastly, suggest ways in which you can acquire your further development.
Please include information from two or more external scholarly references using APA formatting for all citations.This paper should be approximately 6–8 pages in length, be double-spaced, in 12 point, Times New Roman font with normal 1” margins; be written in APA style; and be free of typographical and grammatical errors. It should include a title page with a running head, an abstract, and a reference page.I need help writing this from beginning to end and the work must be all 100% original not recycled material from a previous students response. I need this to be written fresh and original so that it does not get returned for being unoriginal or recycled!
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Greg,
I am seeking a NEW model document for this assignment. It must be 100% authentic not recycled. I can provide more details or information needed to complete the assignment if you like. Just let me know what you are missing. I provided all the information required to complete the assignment above. I need this completed immediately no later than Friday if possible please. Thanks!
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 6 months ago.
Dear *****y, I am delighted to assist you in any way I can. Please respond and we will begin working through this project immediately. I hope to hear from you soon! Best, ***** ***** Beth Miller

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions