Experience:  English Teacher at Northern Lehigh School District

Assignment focuses on the tenet of

Customer Question

For Judybailey61This assignment focuses on the tenet of conscious leadership, the importance of self-assessment, and reflection. Self-awareness is essential for developing management and leadership skills. Recognizing your own strengths, weaknesses, and values, and understanding emotional intelligence and learning styles can help you to be a more effective leader. Becoming self-aware is an ongoing process requiring introspection. The more often people practice self-reflection, the more opportunities they have to understand their own behaviors and adapt their approaches to working with other people, which can improve both your own and other's abilities to meet their professional goals.Self-AssessmentFor this assignment, you have the opportunity to take a variety of self-assessments to learn more about yourself and identify your assets and weaknesses as a leader. This will assist you in discovering how you can improve your own self-leadership skills. You will be asked to think critically about your results and submit a reflection as directed below. As a starting point, review the resources on conscious capitalism at: There are several helpful resources, including white papers and speech transcripts, available under the Content tab on the main page of this site. Conduct additional research beyond this website on the principle of conscious leadership.Refer to the "Self-Assessment Links" resource in Topic Materials and complete each test. Be sure to document the results of each assessment to assist you in completing the reflection portion of the assignment below.Self-Assessment ReflectionAfter completing the self-assessments, write a 1,000-1,250 word reflection in which you discuss the following:Explain the characteristics of conscious leadership as defined by Mackey and Sisodia and compare them to the primary characteristics of two or three other leadership theories you have studied.
Describe the importance of self-awareness, self-concept, and emotional intelligence and the role they play in enabling effective conscious leadership.
Briefly summarize the results of each test you completed. In general, do you believe the results represent who you are as a leader? How will the results inspire you to be a conscious leader? Explain.
What insights have you gained about yourself after taking the assessments? How could this knowledge influence your values, attitude towards others, and how you approach new tasks in the workplace?
Explain the significance of the self-assessment results in relation to your individual behavior, your behavior within groups, and within organizations. What have you learned about your ability to manage others within the workplace? What have you learned about what it takes to manage yourself or how you respond to the management tactics of others within the workplace?
Include at least four academic references for this assignment to support your analysis and reflection.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.MGT-605-Self Assessment and Reflection Checklist.docx
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for using I will need to look this over in order to determine if I have all the information needed. I will get back to you shortly.Can you tell me when this is needed? Judy
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 5 months ago.
Hello ... are you still interested in this question? If so, when do you need it answered? Judy
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No I have another assignment I want you to do?
I'm sorry, I do not participate in the live phone call you requested. If you wish another question, you will need to decline the phone service and list it here. Judy
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is it okay if I place my question here tomorrow
Yes, that is fine. Please remember to decline the phone service offer.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How do I decline it?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How do I decline the phone call service
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-dp4q3gx0- replied 5 months ago.
Judy, Are you still interested in a paper?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions