judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need a quote following Examination: Process Analysis

Customer Question

I need a quote for the following Examination: Process Analysis Essay Prewriting OBJECTIVE To use the first-person pronoun I in an effective manner and incorporate narrative and descriptive techniques. You’ll use the process format to create a draft that will eventually be developed into a lengthier essay. TOPIC The topic for this essay is balancing Penn Foster studies with work and family demands. DRAFTING YOUR ESSAY This assignment contains two parts. Each part is one paragraph of no less than 500 words. Using the narrative or storytelling technique detailed in your book, you’ll describe, in detail, the stresses you face in daily life, and then you’ll detail the process of how you cope and accomplish your schoolwork. You should use a paragraph structure to plan the narration portion of what will eventually become your essay in Lesson 5. This part of the assignment should be at least 500 words. Next, you’ll use process analysis to describe, through narration, how you accomplish your weekly scheduling of family, work, and school. You should again create a paragraph to accomplish this, and this second paragraph should be at least 500 words. When completed, you’ll have the two segments that will eventually help to form your first essay. OBJECTIVE To prepare a process analysis essay of 1,000–1,200 words incorporating narration and description, and using elements from the Prewriting for Process Analysis Essay assignment. TOPIC The topic for this essay is the same as that of the prewriting assignment: Balancing Penn Foster studies with work and family demands. WRITING YOUR ESSAY Using your prewriting, merge your description and process into an essay of 1,000–1,200 words (approximately five paragraphs) that would help other students understand the stresses they may face when taking online courses but also give them hope that they can accomplish the task. Use the comments from your instructor and your textbook information on editing and transitions to merge the two segments into one document. Lesson 6 Examination: Classification and Division Examination Essay Prewriting Objective You’ll use a graphic organizer to prewrite a classification/ division assignment around a selected topic from the given list. The prewriting will demonstrate an understating of this method of categorization and arrangement. This information should come from your own knowledge on the topic. No outside research should be used. Topic You will choose one of the following topic areas. Review the graphic organizer on page 416. The graphic organizer that you create doesn’t need to have boxed outlines or arrows, but it should show your organization. Choose one of the following topics, and divide it into classes. n Sports, either general or types of fans n Genres of movies, television shows, or video games n Animals, either general or one specific breed n Illnesses, either general or a specific illness n Random acts of kindness you experienced or performedExamination: Argument Essay Objective To prepare an argument essay of 1,200 to 1,500 words that also uses another pattern of development. Topic Choose one of the following: n Persuade your employer that you deserve a raise. n Persuade a family member that the world today is better than it was 50 years ago. Alternatively, you may choose the opposite stance of persuading a family member that the world was better 50 years ago than it is today. Patterns of Development Argument in combination with at least one other pattern of development Purpose The purpose is twofold: n Persuade the reader to agree with the writer’s position (primary purpose) n Express the writer’s feelings about the reader taking action on the topic (secondary purpose) Audience As designated with topic, but write to a disagreeing audience. (Do not write to an agreeing audience or to a neutral or wavering audience.)
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Expert before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope. That should be it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 8 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** have reviewed your request(s). The value you have listed is extremely low for a project of this size. This is actually more than one project you have listed here so I'll approach them one at a time. Let me know if I leave anything out.1) Prewriting/Draft for Process Analysis Essay; (at least) 1,000 words - $652) Process Analysis Essay; 1,000 - 1,200 words - $773) Graphic organizer for Classification/Division Essay - assuming two pages - $32> Does this one require an essay? I don't see one listed, but I wanted to ask.4) Argument Essay; 1,200 - 1,500 words - $96As far as I can tell, except for the one question I asked, above, that's what you are needing. Is the above list correct? If so, the total for all parts together would be $270. That is a very significant increase to the value you have listed. The increase would need to be $256. Is that acceptable? We could use a "premium services" message to take care of the difference once I am done. That would also allow us to exchange e-mails so I could send the document to you securely.If the quoted value of $270 is beyond what you can afford, perhaps I could do only one or two of the sections. That would lower the value needed. I will also need to know the due date. For a project this large, with my current schedule, I do not anticipate being able to have these to you before Friday the 22nd. Let me know what you want to do. Best,Bethany Robertson
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That's way out of my budget. Thank you for your time though.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 8 months ago.
I would be more than happy to negotiate. As I said, one option is for you to choose only one of two of the projects for me to do. That would bring the value down. Or, if you wish, I can opt out. Perhaps another expert would be willing to help you for less. Just let me know. Bethany
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have found someone that is going to do it for half the price you quoted me. Thank you for your time though.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.
Your welcome. I'm glad you found someone to work with.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions