judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

Choose an Expert and type your question here... benchmark,

Customer Question

Choose an Expert and type your question here...For this benchmark, create a SIOP lesson plan that integrates students' reading levels, cultural background, language objectives, content objectives, and best instructional practices for ELLs, as well as authentic assessment for a grade level and content area of your choice.
Use the SIOP Lesson Plan Template, located on the College of Education site in the Student Success Center, and the "Class Profile” to complete this assignment.
From the “Class Profile,” specify a grade-level of your students. Choose a performance objective from the ELA Common Core State Standards to create the content objective for your lesson.
Select the English language proficiency standards based on the needs of your students. Consider applicable language acquisition stages of development in designing your lesson plan.
Integrate the following:
Lesson Preparation
Building Background
Comprehensible Input
Interaction Practice & Application
Lesson Delivery
Review & Assessment
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you with this. It says to use a specific lesson plan template. I would need you to send me a copy of that or a link so I can download it. Do you have a grade level in mind? I specialize in elementary but I can do older if you need to. Lastly, what is your due date on this? I am full for the rest of the week, but could have it to you by the Tuesday the 12th. Is that acceptable?Best,Bethany Robeertson
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry the 12th is late, I need it by Sat or early Sunday so I can review it.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 6 months ago.
I understand. I will opt out and perhaps another expert can help you more quickly. I hope you will keep me in mind for future projects of this type though. It's right in my area of expertise. If you want to request me, just put "To Bethany Only" at the beginning of the subject line of your question. I hope to hear from you in the future!!Regretfully,Bethany
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 6 months ago.
Hi I have some ELL papers that I can send you to review, and if they meet with your satisfaction, you can accept. If they don't meet your needs, I will still try to help you.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions