Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Essay: Jesus commanded the ***** ***** ruler in Mark 10:17-31

Customer Question

Essay: Jesus commanded the ***** ***** ruler in Mark 10:17-31 to “sell everything you
have and give to the poor.” Does his command apply to modern-day Christians too?
Write an essay entitled “The ***** ***** Man and Modern-day Christians” in response
to this question. Consult two commentaries on Mark 10:17-31, and incorporate a
quotation from each commentary into your essay according to MLA format. Include a
Works Cited page.Your essay should be two to three pages long, typed, and double-spaced. (“Two to three
pages long” means not less than two full, typed pages and not more than three full, typed
pages.) Format your essay according to MLA style. In a header, place your last name and
the page number in the upper right corner of the second and subsequent pages. Because
your essay will be graded for punctuation and grammar in addition to content,
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions