judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

According to Blankenau, Cassou, and Ingram (2007), states

Customer Question

According to Blankenau, Cassou, and Ingram (2007), states accounted for more than 90% of all primary and secondary (K-12) spending and nearly half of all spending at the post-secondary (college) level. Further, the Southern Regional Education Board (2009) estimates that roughly 15,000 local boards of education, with nearly 95,000 school board members govern America's schools. Governmental leaders at the state and local levels establish the laws and policies for operations of school systems and schools at the local level. You will write a paper that discusses issues of access, equity, and equality for learners within your state.General Requirements:Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:This assignment uses a grading rubric. Download the file, print it, and use the rubric to guide your completion of the assignment. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, learners should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Include two scholarly resources other than those in the assigned readings with references and in-text citations.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Directions:Write a 1,500-1,750-word paper in which you discuss the impact of state governmental laws, local policies, and funding for K-12 education upon access, equity, and equality for learners in your state. In the paper, include the following ideas:The organizational and governance structure at the state and local levels for K-12 schools in the state
State law regarding funding for schools such as charter schools, private schools, and homeschooling
The impact of state funding of education on access for all students to quality educational programs at the local school level
The state initiatives and funding for improvements to teacher and administrator preparation programs through higher education and professional development
A comparison of the interventions that occur at the state and local levels and how they impact learning in the local schools.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Jacquelynn Pleis replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Customer. My name is ***** ***** I can help you throughout the writing process on your paper. I have a doctorate in Educational Leadership and Management. I'd be happy to be of assistance!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok, I sent the information above. How much?
I would be able to review your rough draft giving comments throughout to make sure you meet the requirements of the rubric and then do a edit/proofread of your final draft for $26. When is your paper due?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
April 8th
If I have your first draft by Sunday, April 3 at midnight, I would be able to return it to you by Monday, April 4 at 4:00 pm MST. Then if I have your final draft by April 6 at midnight, I would be able to return it to you by Thursday, April 7 at 2:00 pm MST.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions