judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Writing and revision of an outline future 1200-1500 word

Customer Question

Writing and revision of an outline for a future 1200-1500 word essay; instructions are included in the attachment called 502 instructions. I've also attached a draft of the work that I've done to date with notes from the tutor for necessary revisions. Only looking for someone to revise the document and ensure it meets all requirements as stated in the instructions.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 11 months ago.

Hello ... I'll be willing to give this a try. Your outline is so limited that it will involve a great deal of additional work. I know that the directions for this assignment are confusing and insufficient, but it is a beautiful song with lots of meaning.

When do you want this returned?

Judy

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi - Thank you for your reply. I am not in need of someone "giving this a try" - I am in need of someone who can write the outline as described in the instructions and the tutor feedback that is provided in the second document. It needs to be in a 98% ready to submit format. Thanks
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 10 months ago.

When is this due?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The outline is due in one week.

You say that this is an outline but 1200 to 1500 words is a paper. Which would you like an essay or an outline?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello - it says "Writing and revision of an outline for a future 1200-1500 word essay" - it is an outline for a future essay. This is for the outline only as stated and in the attached instructions.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions