judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need some help with these papers they are by Tuesday

Customer Question

Hi there, I need some help with these papers they are by Tuesday 3/29/161. In approximately 400–500 words, using definition and classification strategies, discuss types of restaurants and the possible side effects of eating out.2. In this section you'll compose a persuasive essay that contains a paraphrase, a short citation and a hanging quotation, each of which is properly formatted and cited in MLA style. You must also include in a works cited list at the end of your essay, a citation from an internet source, a book , a chapter from a book , and a magazine.
Compose a persuasive essay of 750- 1,000 words based on the following topic:"More than 5,000 teens die each year in car crashes in the United States. The rate of crashes, fatal and nonfatal, per mile driven, for 16-year-old drivers is almost 10 times the rate for drivers ages 30 to 59, according to the National Highway Safety Administration. Many industrialized countries in Europe and else-ware have a driving age of 17 or 18" (Bowels) Based on this quote, research this topic and persuade the reader, whether you agree or not, that its in the best interest of the country to raise the national driving age to 18 years.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 8 months ago.

When is your paper due.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Its due Tuesday 3/29/16. Can you have it done by then?

Is it 2 papers one on eating out and the other on teenage driving? Is that correct?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
that's correct
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Do you know when you can have these done by?

I am opting out because I don't think that I can make your deadline. Another expert will pick this up.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions