judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

This is, Please let me know if you'll be able to help me

Customer Question

This is for Judybailey61,Please let me know if you'll be able to help me with this?This is due Saturday 26th.Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words in which you address the education of students with emotional and behavioral disorders, physical disabilities, health impairments, and traumatic brain injury. Include the following:Describe and give examples of effective research-based teaching strategies in Math and English Language Arts for students with emotional and behavioral disorders, physical and health impairments, and traumatic brain injury.
Describe what you can do to nurture the self-esteem and self-determination, and enhance the self-advocacy skills, of students with emotional and behavioral disorders, physical and health impairments, and traumatic brain injury.
Describe what can be done to help regular students understand, respect, and respond appropriately to students with disabilities in a class.Include a summary of ONE of the following topics in your essay:Investigate the policies, procedures, and programs for the education of students with emotional and behavioral disorders, physical disabilities, other health impairments, and traumatic brain injury in Math and English Language Arts for your local school district. Describe how those procedures are implemented with individual students at a local school.Attend an IEP meeting of a student with emotional and behavioral disorders, physical disabilities, other health impairments, or traumatic brain injury, or discuss an IEP meeting for one of these students with a member of an IEP team. NOTE: You must obtain written parental permission before attending the IEP meeting.Visit, observe, and participate in inclusionary and/or special classrooms serving students with emotional and behavioral disorders, physical disabilities, other health impairments, and traumatic brain injury. Discuss behavior modifications and/or academic modifications in Math and English Language Arts that you observed in each setting.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for requesting me. I'm not quite sure of what you need.

Essay including policies, procedures and programs for students with EBD, physical disabilities, other health impairments and TBI in both math and LA.

Strategies for EBD TBI and other health impairments for Math and LA

Methods for nurturing self-esteem, self-determination and enhane self-advocacy for these students.

and

how to help regular students understand, respect and respond to these specific students

Report on IEP meeting

and

Reports on classroom observations to include behavior mod or academic mod.

Is this what you need? For the price it is a bit over the top with the number of things you need. I can do the essay for the price you are offering.

Judy

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I understand. Thank you any way.

I will opt out ... perhaps another expert can assist you. Sorry.

Judy

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 8 months ago.

Hi Julie,

My name is ***** ***** I think I can help. This is just a 1,250 word essay right? With one of the listed topics included as a summary? If so, I can do this for $85. That would be an increase of $23. We would handle that with an "additional services" message I would send you once I'm done. Unfortunately, I could not have this to you by Saturday. It would probably be Tuesday at the earliest. Let me know if this is acceptable. If not, I can opt out.

Bethany

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions