judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Need help writing a paper on the movie, "All the

Customer Question

Need help writing a paper on the movie, "All the presidents men.
Students will use the film as a backdrop for a discussion of the chapters in the text dealing with the topics of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties. Students must clearly demonstrate that they have viewed the films and have developed a knowledge of the differences between Civil Rights and Civil Liberties.
Papers will be checked for plagiarism. Plagiarism is a violation
Papers should be written at a college level. Double check work for correct spelling, sentence structure and paragraph structure.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
List the main actors as well. These movies each showcase a specific constitutional crisis in the political history of the United States of America. Both are about the abuse of power by senior elected officials. Both deal with the violation of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties. Project details/options will be posted to the course Blackboard site. As part of the project, each student is to submit a five-page, typed report with an additional page as a cover sheet (listing the course, student name, date, and issue).
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 8 months ago.

Hello. I would be glad to edit a paper that you have written for this assignment. Would you like that?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi there, I actually Need the paper written

I won't be able to assist you with that, so I will opt out. I will alert other experts to the question.

Expert:  judybailey61 replied 8 months ago.

Hello ... Perhaps I can assist you. You have only listed one movie "All the President's Men" but the question speaks of more than one movie. Can you tell me the other movie?

This is one of my favorite movies (Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman are fabulous) ... I hope the other one is a favorite as well.

Also, I need a date when this is needed by you.

Judy

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Disregard. Thank you!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need to remove the question I was asking, no longer needed answered. please close

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions