judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

1. In Approximately 400- 500 words, using compare/ contrast

Customer Question

1. In Approximately 400- 500 words, using compare/ contrast strategies, discuss the benefits of attending college immediately after completion of high school, rather than waiting a few ( or several) years.
2. In approximately 400–500 words, using process analysis and narration techniques, explain how best to ready oneself for an interview.
3. In 2. In approximately 400–500 words, using definition and classification strategies, discuss types of restaurants and the possible side effects of eating out.
4. Compose a persuasive essay of 750- 1,00 words based on the following topic:
"More than 5,000 teens die each year in car crashes in the United States. The rate of crashes, fatal and nonfatal, per mile driven, for 16-year-old drivers is almost 10 times the rate for drivers ages 30 to 59, according to the National Highway Safety Administration. Many industrialized countries in Europe and else-ware have a driving age of 17 or 18" (Bowels) Based on this quote, research this topic and persuade the reader, whether you agree or not, that its in the best interest of the country to raise the national driving age to 18 years.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will need this assignment to be completed by 3/28/16.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 7 months ago.

Hello Sabrina,

My name is ***** ***** I think I can help! When I have encountered this project in the past it has been a "Pick one" type of thing. Is that the case here or is it actually all four essays you need?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
From the two choices provided I chose the ones I need help with. I wrote the first and second prompts already. So now I just need 3 and 4 answered.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Will the price change because I only need help with the two prompts instead of four? I have already been charge, will I be refunded?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions