Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Can I have this by Friday 3/18 10pm EST? Write a paper of no

Customer Question

Can I have this by Friday 3/18 10pm EST?Write a paper of no more than 1000 words.Part 1: Business Failure AnalysisSelect a business that failed and one that succeeded within the last 5 years (already selected)
Home Depot for success
Borders for failureIdentify each organization’s objectives, vision, and mission.Determine the indicators of the business failure and success from research. These may include aspects of the leadership style, communication, structure, and so forth.This is my portion of a team assignment, the total assignment is about 2000 words, my portion is about 1000 words.Let me know if you have any questions
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need an update Pls??
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions