Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Project2 Instructions Project #2 - Research Paper project,

Customer Question

Project2
Instructions
Project #2 - Research PaperFor this project, students will compare and contrast three scripting languages, the approaches, and techniques used in each to facilitate interactive design.Minimum Research Paper RequirementsThe paper should consist of 7 pages, double-spaced; Cover Page and the Reference pages do NOT count towards the 5 pages of content. [1 Cover Page + 5 pages of subject matter + 1 reference page=7 pages total]
The paper should be written in full sentences, 12 point font, and double spaced.
Please cite your references using the APA style guide; list a minimum of three references at the end of the paper, one should come from the UMUC library.
Please read the UMUC policy on plagiarism to ensure your compliance with this policy.
Your paper must be submitted as a Word or PDF document. It must be named as:
FirstName_LastName_ResearchPaper2.doc (docx or pdf).
Example: Joe_Smith_JobMarket.doc (docx) or Joe_Smith_JobMarket.pdfThe completed paper should be posted to the Assignments folder.Start Date
Mar 7, 2016 12:01 AM
End Date
Mar 13, 2016 11:59 PM
Hide Rubrics
Rubric Name: Project 2 Rubric
Paper Content Excellent
5 points Above Average
4 points Average
3 points Below Average
2 points Unacceptable
0 points
Paper Content
The paper contains total 7 or more pages:1 Page - Cover Page
5 Pages or more - Content Page
1 or more - Reference Pages
Following directions mentioned under the section "Minimum Research Paper Requirements" of the project description.Compare and Contrast Excellent
5 points Above Average
4 points Average
3 points Below Average
2 points Unacceptable
0 points
Compare and Contrast
The paper compares and contrasts three scripting languages, the approaches, and techniques used in each to facilitate interactive design clearly and concisely. Additionally, the paper meets all content requirements identified.The paper compares and contrasts three scripting languages, the approaches, and techniques used in each to facilitate interactive design clearly and concisely. However, some of the the paper content requirements identified are missing.Lack of clarity in comparing and contrasting three scripting languages, the approaches, and techniques used in each to facilitate interactive design. And some of the the paper content requirements identified are missing.Key points are missing in comparing and contrasting three scripting languages, the approaches, and techniques used in each to facilitate interactive design. And some of the the paper content requirements identified are missing.Compare and contrast of three scripting languages is missing in the research paper.Selection of Appropriate Reference Excellent
3 points Average
2 points Below Average
1 point Unacceptable
0 points
Selection of Appropriate Reference
Paper contains references appropriate for the assignment's requirements. Paper contains references formatted correctly in APA format using a References page.Paper contains references appropriate for the assignment's requirements but missing APA style referencing.Paper does not contain appropriate references and missing APA style format.No references are mentioned.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just checking to see if anyone can help me with this
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a model would suffice and i have no other information than what was provided in the initial response.

CLICK HERE for the model response to use as you prepare your answer.

Please be sure to rate my response positively as that is the only way that I receive any credit for my help today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** resend this without the box frames and extra detail on the cover page?

Sorry about that delay - I have removed the boxes and made more general in the layout.

CLICK HERE for the updated model resource.

Again, please be sure to rate or I will not receive credit for my help today.

Just wanted to follow up to ensure everything was okay. Please be sure to rate my response positively when satisfied as that is the only way I receive any credit for my help on this.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions