judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need an English Expert question. Write a 1200 word

Customer Question

I need an English Expert for this question. Write a 1200 word (minimum) essay, you will watch this theater stage play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hDrTAmDH0 and write an essay on how the speaker(s) use elements that we've learned about such as symbol, tone, thematic, climax or rhyming in the online theater stage play. The object here is to both describe the event and showcase your ability to recognize and explain certain elements of literature in the theater stage play you watched above. For example, you might note the author's reoccurring themes and explain how he or she utilizes them in the work, giving specific examples. You can talk about any of the components of literature, but I will be more impressed if you talk about more difficult elements, such as symbol, tone, thematic, settings climax or rhyming etc.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
When can I get the essay because I need it urgent.
Thanks

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Is there any professional that can do this essay

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions