Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have an outline paper to write, but I am having trouble

Customer Question

I have an outline for a paper to write, but I am having trouble actually writing the paper based on the responses I got about the outline. Its a compare and contrast essay about the movie 50 shades of grey and the book.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
https://www.mediafire.com/?kxxha18a5f8ajha,xmyxu3rv5qk53c2,ji7zx2nmo1l4d4z,bvxb19d999q9xlf,zd36jd4ew12el06This is the link to the outline that I did along with the sources that I used for it. It also shows the feedback that I received on the outline itself to help with writing that actual essay. The essay is supposed to be 1800 to 2000 words. Any help on writing this paper would be greatly appreciated. Like,what specific details should I actually include and where to even begin. There are alot of differences between the book and the film but I want to focus on the most significant ones. And my main focus is how these differences make Ana and Christian more or less likable between the two,
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is what you said to me the last time you tried to help me and nobody else every responded. I also had to go through the process of getting a refund because nobody every helped but you still got paid.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions