Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

1. Read the case study completely before trying to analyze

Customer Question

1. Read the case study completely before trying to analyze the issues. This step is important to gain an overall understanding of the problems at hand and those involved.
2. Read the case study a second time identifying the key elements including events to date, the sequence of events, those involved, big and small connections/relationships, and the facts of the issues/problems.
3. Remembering the theories and concepts from your readings and assignments in the first part of the course, start analyzing the case study. Do not just simply describe the problems and/or theories. Instead, analyze them in order to determine issues or ways of doing things differently than presented in the case studies. Make assumptions where needed to fill in any gaps that arise as you analyze the case study, but be prepared to explain your reasoning in your final documents.
4. Present your analysis of the case including possible solutions to the problems that were not presented in the case study. Evaluate the issues/problems in the written response by considering the advantages and disadvantages of each solution in your opinion and documented expert opinions from additional resources. Be sure to include proper implementation practices for installations and the contingency plan for the case study. Justify your choices in the written response.
5. Provide your response to the case study in the form of a report. The Case Study should be a minimum 2-3 pages in length, not including any references. Use APA 6th edition style for proper citations. The Case Study is evaluated against the assignment rubric.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Are you seeking resources to use as you prepare your own final response or for a newly written model?

Is there any additional information (rubrics, files, etc) that you can provide (if a file, you can upload using a file sharing site, such as wikisend.com, and then share the link here).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am completely stuck on this one so I would need a written model. There is no rubric but there is this file (attached) that provides the method to analyze the case study.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions