judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Thank you, while we are waiting grades on the essays. Can

Customer Question

Thank you, ***** ***** are waiting for the grades on the essays. Can you do these 2 outlines for $80 total? Then once graded I will need them turned into essays. Outline #1 is Page 95, exam 50044200. Outline #2 is Page 121 exam 50046900. Please see the attached document.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
attached is the exams
Expert:  lani_s replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for requesting me.

We will now disregard the similar post you posted through another user name, right?

Expert:  lani_s replied 9 months ago.

First thing, when do you need the outlines?

Another thing, what would be the topic for the #1 outline? Any topic of your choice? Seems like it's not mentioned in the instruction. Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is it possible to have them both by 3/17?
For exam 50044200, #1 - The topic is a figurative language in a song to show how those elements contribute to the song's appeal to it's audience. Any song will do, last song I tried submitting was "***** *****, A man in the Mirror"
The 2nd outline is a book vs a film
Expert:  lani_s replied 9 months ago.

Sounds interesting to have music, book, and film as topics. It takes me temporarily away from usual topics I work on. :)

Will let you know ifever I need anything.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Checking to see if you will have both the outlines done today. Also, did you see my response to other essays needing revisions.Thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I didn't receive the outlines yesterday. Can you please respond as to when you will have these finished. Also, with the other revisions as well.Thanks,
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Were you able to complete these?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions