judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

To write a 2,200-2,500 word argument essay in which you

Customer Question

identify one facet of modern technology that is debatable or
controversial because people may or may not rely on it too
much. This is an argumentative essay. The Purpose is To persuade your audience that this particular facet of modern
technology either should or should not be limited due to
people’s reliance on it.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Heather King replied 9 months ago.

I am interested in helping with your essay. I have degrees in Psychology and Special Education and have done a lot of writing.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok, great. Do you think this is a topic and a type of paper that you could assist me with?

Yes, I do. What specifically do you need help with? I can assist you with finding sources, editing, etc. Also, what class is the paper for?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I know I want to write the paper on cell phone use and how and why it should be regulated. I think it should be regulated when it comes to using it while driving and when people are attending certain things like funerals, weddings and things of that nature. But im not sure where to start. So I guess I need help finding some really good sources that will back my argument up. Im trying to write the best paper for my advanced composition class. I have a high B in the class now but I have been struggling in this class this semester. After my paper is written I would also appreciate it if you could read it and let me know what you think.
Expert:  Heather King replied 8 months ago.

I can definitely help you with research and editing. Have you considered narrowing your topic? You could do your entire paper on cell phone use and driving. It would probably be very easy to find sources about the dangers of cell phone use and driving. You could do a google search for "cell phone use and driving". Any site that ends with .org or .gov is usually considered reputable. Also, if you look up Wikipedia articles on the topic, there is usually a list of references at the end. Those references at the end will also help you in your search. I would start there, and let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok, thanks! I will let you know and if I have any more questions I will ask you. It may not always be right away that I can get back to you since I work alot and have a 3 year old.

I will look forward to hearing from you. Also, I always recommend clearing your topic with your teacher, just to make sure that it will fulfill the requirements of the assignment.

I wanted to check in and see how your paper is coming along. Do you need more assistance, or are you ready to rate my response?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have yet to be able to start on this paper yet. I am finishing up one and I have been so busy with family and work. I will keep you posted when I can and I will make sure to rate you when I am finished.
Expert:  Heather King replied 6 months ago.

I was wondering how your paper is coming along. Do you need any additional assistance?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions