judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

In the final paper you may either compare and contrast the

Customer Question

In the final paper you may either compare and contrast the three philosophical views of the soul and death presented in the course and provide an argument for which conception you believe is most persuasive, or you may focus on one philosophical view and provide arguments for the areas on which you agree or disagree. Papers should be approximately 10 pages in length, include a bibliography, and follow MLA formatting guidelines.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions