Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

1. Describe the nature and provide the reasoning questions

Customer Question

1. Describe the nature and provide the reasoning for the questions to be asked before embarking on a semi-deep or deep undercover project. Provide in-text citations and fully reference all sources using APA style and format. Include page numbers in your citations.2. Describe the specific role and activities of Fusion Centers in countering violent extremism. Provide intricate details in your response and discuss several relevant State and/or municipal intelligence systems. Provide in-text citations and fully reference all sources using APA style and format. Include page numbers in your citations.3.First, describe the entire multi-step intelligence process and also separately and clearly differentiate between criminal and national security intelligence. Second, discuss in detail the numerous aspects of intelligence reform. Provide in-text citations and fully reference all sources using APA style and format. Include page numbers in your citations.4. Describe the composition, the role, the responsibilities, and the practical work of Joint Terrorism Task Forces (JTTFs). In your overall response, include but do not limit your response to the JTTF practices that promote and model beneficial operational relationships and meaningful collaboration for other law enforcement partnerships. Provide in-text citations and fully reference all sources using APA style and format. Include page numbers in your citations5. Describe in detail the major contentious constitutional concerns associated with the U.S. “legal” responses to terrorism and the protections provided by the U.S. Constitution. In your written narrative, be sure to describe the specific legislation and the Constitutional Amendments responsible for the contention.6. Discuss each of the steps to be taken if a decision is made to begin an active investigation of an identified clandestine terrorist with the intention of allowing him or her to discover that he or she is under investigation. Provide in-text citations and fully reference your sources using APA style and format. Include page numbers in your citations.7. Describe in intricate detail the threats presented by homegrown radicalization and the sources of radicalization. Provide in-text citations and fully reference all sources using APA style and format. Include page numbers in your citations.8. Identify the factors that promote and inhibit our understanding of domestic terrorism. Provide in-text citations and fully reference all sources using APA style and format. Include page numbers in your citations.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions